Objavljeno utorak, 11 Septembar 2012 14:14
The Objectives of the ED Center:
- development and management of entrepreneurship development projects,
- support to development of the economy, SMEs and employment in BiH
- support to government institutions and local governments to build their institutional capacities and improve the quality of their services
- monitoring and research of entrepreneurship in BiH
- stimulation, establishment and development of business infrastructure for business development in BiH
- encouragement of entrepreneurship development through improvement of training system for human resources in BiH, as the most valuable resource (training and other forms of education)
- promotion and creation of supporting conditions for existing business and establishment and development of new business.
- promotion and creation of stimulant institutional and legislative framework for the provision of support to the existing and the establishment and development of new business;
- transfer of knowledge and best practices of SME and entrepreneurship development from other countries and establishment of partnerships with other centers for SME development
- raise community awareness of the importance of entrepreneurship development and fostering an entrepreneurial culture
- support to SME educational, consultative and informative - promotional projects, events, activities and seminars
- promote the introduction of mechanisms for establishing and ensuring quality in business and other activities,
- promote European values and improve standards in Bosnia and Herzegovina which would bring the society closer to European Union.